Una letra paranoica sobre la muerte que he hecho pal grupo
Have you ever fantasied
With the cries upon the end
Would you like to watch the pain
On the faces down from hell
Just one shot and one last sight
In your mouth a routhless smile
Metaphorical disgrace
With a literal deny
Chorus:
I will die when everyone is looking
I will die when everyone is watching
Pleasure one last time is flowing
I will die, I will pass by
Maybe a hero or a star
Maybe a heart with 13 scars
Be whatever, as you want
But one thing... give me you life
Have you ever thought about
How will be the other side like?
Will appear a Jesus Christ?
Even dark or even light.
Do you want to leave the life
Do you want to meet the knife
Do you want to watch you die
Yes, you want to hear the cries!
Bridge:
Take a book, paint it blank
Make some notes, as a bank
Calculate, demonstrate
The right things, the wrong ones
The result would be bad
Don't alarm, analize
Wash your hands, if you want
To commit suicide
Chorus:
I will die when everyone is looking
I will die when everyone is watching
Pleasure one last time is flowing
I will die, I will pass by
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentario:
Coño tu por aqui!
Publicar un comentario